MAG 0.00% 6.2¢ magmatic resources limited

Magmatic are doing a great job exploring for porphyry -...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Magmatic are doing a great job exploring for porphyry - epithermal cu-au, following systematic exploration techniques to vector in towards a fertile target. I just don't think the average investor realises how hard the economical core of these intrusions (assuming the system enriched cu-au to economic levels) is to locate. It's a slow procedure requiring multiple deep and expensive diamond holes, with follow up geochemical analysis and reinterpretation after every hole. Magmatic has every chance of hitting a boda equivalent intercept in the remaining diamond program, but it will just take patience on the investors side to let the geologists do their thing. Gl to all, and definitely NOT a bad start to the program, I'll be following the story.
    Fyi - be careful when trying to correlate cu - au grade to down hole core photos , as it does take very good looking core (and lots of it , not just a few photos ,which would of been the mineralised intercepts announced today) with strong blebby and/or disseminated sulphide phases with the correct alteration styles to produce economic grades.
    Gl to everyone , cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 81190 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.