VFX 0.00% 0.5¢ visionflex group limited

wow! There are around 1400 holders in 1ST. Less then 10 of you...

1. 316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    wow! There are around 1400 holders in 1ST. Less then 10 of you posting here and some not even holders anymore like poor old stormer who just can't move on. What a wet smelly old fish. CEO has strong majority shareholder support as we have seen. You may not like that but it is what it is. These people aren't fools, there are too many of them for all to be what you claim. Yeah, the current SP is crap and that is being kind. The new website amazing, why aren't you talking about how incredibly good it actually is? Let me see, cause you have no experience and no idea? You all (the handful of you moaning here) have no idea what you are talking about. It has been a rough journey for holders that is for sure, yet, and here we are with a new board and the CEO returned. I have no idea what the next few quarters holds, but moaning about it on HC with folks hiding behind ID's that don't reveal who they are seems a complete waste of time. I won't be wasting my time posting in the 1ST thread again. Nothing useful to be learned from the handful of people posting rubbish here. This stock is a bargain at these prices and smart investors are buying. Fastest 2-3 bagger coming up for them IMO!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.085M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 765846 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 120000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.