PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

I appreciate that Lavoob and others don't have any hope for...

1. 1,203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    I appreciate that Lavoob and others don't have any hope for Phoslock and want to mock anything they say or do, but I'm not sure what more they could expect from the release announcing the outlook webinar next week.

Specifically,

Lavoob's worried they are saying they will present a review of the results, rather than release them. They then seem to acknowledge their own lack of logic because PET are not going to release results in a webinar. They are going to release results to the market on the ASX and then review them in this webinar.

Lavoob's unhappy they talk about the expected relisting and think they should have said the certain relisting or similar. PET don't know the outcome yet so it would be ridiculous of them to say it was certain and disrespectful of the process. ASX would not be impressed by a company being that presumptuous before the ASX reaches a decision so its perfectly reasonable to talk at his stage about an expected relisting.

Lastly, Lavoob's unhappy they are not repeating statements from earlier announcements that they will update shareholders about progress re the fraud. Why would they? The title of the webinar describes a business update and outlook. The fraud investigation is a separate matter and while its important too, presumably there is nothing new to announce on the fraud and as such, they didn't feel the need to update us with that news in this accouncement.
    Last edited by cortinaboy: 25/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.