LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Ann: 1st Half FY21 Report and Accounts, page-48

1. 2,297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    Well in part, i want to keep some internet anonymity. I'd rather not state my employer

A good portion is guess work, so i don't want to disuade others.

If you believe in the product and vision, don't worry about my thoughts. I still think they will exist and be sustainable. Just the pie is getting smaller.

The current trends are to invest more in platforms, that's where the big deals and long term revenue is. Products come and go, but platform companies grow and grow. LVT is a product that will sit across a platform like Microsoft or ServiceNow extremely well and help the customer get a good experience quickly, but the employee is experience management is becoming more complex and relying on more smarts and the platform is king there.

The UX, user experience piece is becoming more and more commoditised. It's never been so easy to create attractive web portals and there will be cheaper options coming into the market. With the platforms' own portals getting better and better and not normally an additional cost. Whilt HR will spend on something that's nice and pretty. The C-suite will spend big on something that gets more shit done and can replace people.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.