RGT 0.00% 29.0¢ argent biopharma limited

"Recruitment is ongoing, and a total of 252 patients will be...

1. 1,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 952
    "Recruitment is ongoing, and a total of 252 patients will be recruited across both the Rambam Health Care Campus and Nazareth Hospital EMMS in Israel"
    I guess we’ll now have another 251 ‘price sensitive’ reports to look forward to in the future.

"The trial and its protocols have been designed to evaluate CimetrATM on hospitalised patients infected with moderate forms of COVID-19"
    “Moderate forms of Covid19” I guess they mean those not in ICU on a ventilator. i.e. patients that have a temperature or sniffle and a 98.4% chance of survival with NO medicating whatsoever! I certainly hope they are not including any patients that are ‘post jab’!

"The Trial will provide additional data for claims on the Product as an IMP, and essential data to plan a future regulatory pathway for CimetrATM registration"
    Clear the way for more expense with no return.

"MGC has the required facilities, permits and approvals to start commercial production of CimetrATM"
    What facilities? Certainly not Malta as that is still a work in progress or should I say ‘dream’! Sure isn’t their mini facility in Slovenia. All product is out-sourced from 3rd party suppliers, blenders and packers.

This feeble attempt to exploit a benefit from Covid is nothing more than a desperate attempt to win gullible investor support and keep the funds flowing. Good luck with that!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.0¢ 29.0¢ $205 707

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 6515 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 4000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.45pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.