ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3887
    You have been handed another paddle today with the first cohort now dosed. Thr company is still moving along, despite all the doom and gloom.

Imagine this was an oil mining company with 5 large parcels in different parts of the world. Each parcel so far only has had some seismic surveys done to a small part of it, with the potential of multiple wells on each parcel and each well could possibly generate peak sales of US$3b (see Celgene's estimates on JCAR017 back in 2018 as an example). If you now tell Aussie investors that each parcel is currently valued at less than A$5m if you take into account the current cash position, they would literally throw their money at this opportunity.

And here we are after more than one CR that didn't go as anticipated, with a market that loves its mining companies and banks, not willing to fork out a few cents per share in a biotech company that has preclinical and initial clinical data in some of the most aggressive types of cancer... Perhaps CHM should start digging holes in some far away parts of the world or give out loans. Until that happens, only PH is to blame... obviously, and JC, while someone reading and maybe seeding this nonsense is selling into this fear mongering. I have now almost doubled my holding over the past 7 days. Thank you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.