PNN 0.00% 11.0¢ power minerals limited

Ann: 1st Phase Drilling Eyre Peninsula Kaolin-Halloysite Project, page-17

1. 1,398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2016
    This is the current state of the blending results they are difficult to understand perhaps so I added some extra arrows, just to explain my understanding off the situation I am no expert, not claiming to be but just what I know.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3958/3958329-4f73d3631475bcfffcf2884fc56068e4.jpg

So basically what this graphic is saying you either want to be very close to the bottom or as far right as possible.

Being near the top is bad because it means high Mg, the magnesium is difficult to extract, so if you have high Mg your operating costs will be high to achieve a battery grade product compared to companies that have low Mg.

As you can see from the chart Cauchari and Hombre muerto are lowest on the Mg scaled and those are salars that have been producing cheaply $4000/t for a long time.

Now the second thing to observe is S04 the release it describes as such:

"the PNN brine mix evaporation pathway (blue)out performs the Atacama brine evaporation pathway(green) resulting in very low to
    zero sulphate(SO4) at the end of this testing phase. Very low sulphate means the lithium is retained and not precipitated out as lithium sulphate which is evidenced by PNN’s high lithium ion content"

So low SO4 = high lithium content.

Ok so we look at the scale again who has high lithium content the salar Atacama in Chile the worlds lowest cost lithium producer, we beat their average lithium content by a margin, our blend is the highest concentrated lithium brine in the world.

So to have cheap lithium production you need low Mg or low S04....

Our blend has the lowest SO4 on the table, it's a winner!!

But in the words of the great one wait there's more!!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3958/3958325-b3cba00146e9f7883991ccbc97fd1073.jpg

We have yet to see the results of magnesium removal, so we should see that level fall abit hopefully, but even if we don't the brine blend has already proven through it's sky high lithium content the blend is a beast.

Big year for PNN, drilling into feasibility study the numbers will blow peoples socks off, RIO just took the majority of Rincon salar they should be very interested in these results for the blend potential to avoid them going the very expensive capex and opex, DLE option.

So yeah what results the guys asked come on man are people not aware what's going on here or what???
    Last edited by Henry Walton: 07/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $13.89K 125.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9090 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 27000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.