LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

BMW and Tesla deals should give the li market the...

1. 692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    BMW and Tesla deals should give the li market the re-vitalisation it needs to break new highs. Lit etf struggled past 40 last time but I see that being broken in the next few months pending newsflow. Lpi now in a stronger position than it was last time around and sp should move accordingly...

LPI can't seem to garner wider retail interest which is frustrating for any holders especially LT like myself. I have no logical explanation why some of these lithium plays are getting attention over lpi with its quality proppects.. I don't let it get to me though, fundamentally lpi is only getting better and sp will follow suit in time. Plenty of money to be made in many li stocks this year, I just find lpi best risk/reward ratio of the lot. Don't let the market fool you out of your lpi shares, we are sitting on one of the premier assets heading into the ev/storage boom. Two more assets in historically good areas to explore, let's see how long the market can continue to ignore the little gem that is lpi.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.