AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Ann: 1st Quarter Activity and Cashflow Report - 3, page-69

1. 5,939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    re: Ann: 1st Quarter Activity and Cashflow Re... Just dropping in for my daily ramp.

We are actually quite lucky in that the Four Mile project has not had any negative news with regard to moving into production like so many other projects.

News today from ERA and the run away vehicle that left the mine site causing contamination concerns and not helping with the native title holder relations which are critical for further development.

Honeymoon now put on hold.

Globally projects are being put on hold or scaled back until the market shows signs of improving.

From Western Australia to South Dakota to Africa to South America to Southern Texas to different parts of Europe to Scandinavia to where ever.

Everyone putting projects on hold.

Heathgate still producing on a limited scale from their Beverley North deposits and preparing to ramp up the Four Mile project.

Alliance is in a very good position to benefit from this situation where all systems are currently running as they should.

A win for Heathgate, production wise, will be a big win for Alliance share price wise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.