TZN 0.00% 3.7¢ terramin australia limited.

Points taken and yes there are dissappointments.The posotives...

1. 2,899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    Points taken and yes there are dissappointments.
    The posotives are
    1 Angas production now established as reliable and predictable.This is key in having a reliable cash flow and thus no sudden and unexpected dilution.
    Cash has been built up and we should be able to ride out a price downturn.Prices are virtually known for next q Interest payments decreasing and the D+A is non cash cost so the risk is going out.

This will make it more attractive to institutional investors.
    Countering this slightly are higher overheads.(new staff)etc.

2 Again the mention of the Algerian bank.Debt funding is good for us and I presume this is what we are seeking from them.

The main point to me is we are not bleeding while we head to the finishing line and look as though we could survive another downturn if it came.

Stockpiles - we can speculate endlessly.To me the reason they are there is the higher prices before offtake has really escalated.This has delayed the closure of marginal operations.Closures have been overestimated and we are not going to see $2 zinc again but maybe $1.5 is possible when all demand is firing again.
    What Im less happy with is new exploration.
    I think we have enough to get on with and lets complete what were doing first.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $78.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 92923 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 58204 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.00am 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.