VFX 0.00% 0.4¢ visionflex group limited

Ann: 1ST secures $2m standby loan facility from major shareholder, page-10

1. 7,961 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457
    Do not fully agree.. I have been in since IPO.. and feel that their growth was way too slow and cash burn too high.. they also changed their sales model from memory... however they have completely reversed the trend in recent time with their sales accelerating....

Most importantly I feel that their quarterlies are honest and open....

The interest in the buying side today had my eras pricked up! Managed to get a small top up last week when someone sold down to me at 4c. Wasn't planning to buy anymore ages ago, but the lack of sellers made it too tempting... Would be right at the back of a 0.5mil buy queue now!

I think there will be a lot of resistance up to just over 5c.... but if it gets through it then it could do very well. I am also hoping that the buyers are existing holders and therefore tightening the resgister. I am waiting for the yearly report to determine how tight the register is now.

While MRR was the primary indicator from listing up to the start of this year.. let just cast that aside (still important but I have no doubt it may increase QoQ), lets now focus on the usage based revenue! A rather lazy 145% increase QoQ... growth may be similar for the next few quarterlies!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 607367 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 609437 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.