OJC 3.03% 17.0¢ the original juice co. ltd

Ann: 1st to Market in Launching 'Plant Based All Natural' Range, page-59

1. 212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    In one way coke and pepsi and the other big dogs are our competitors , consumers will spend so much of their weekly budget on drinks. Everyone that sells beverages is competing for a share of those dollars. If we were trying to create a cola drink I would be very worried and say give up, you just cant beat the share of the consumers mind that those companies have won over the last 100 years of operations and with billions in marketing spent.

But I think it is a bit more nuanced than that, we are creating a product that I haven't seen in the Australian market or around the world. Maybe grapetizer is kinda close but less health focussed.

Looks at the product range below. It looks great. First tick

The Recover Drink. A Sparkling Cranberry Drink with Sour Cherry and Charcoal. Wow. That is completely new product that will appeal to a lot of people. It sounds delicious. Importantly it is carbonated and people love fizzy. While it might seem like it is competition against coke and other big guys I think it is new and innovative enough that it will be able to find space in the market.

I saw info that the market size of soft drinks in Australia is $4billion annually (dont hold me to that figure).

Even if these new drinks Juice Lab drinks can get a third of 1% that is an $13million increase in sales from one product line.

$4,000,000,000 x 0.0033 = AUD$13.2 million

What it all comes down to is if they taste good, That is the first hurdle, if they do we are on here.

Not saying the company will achieve this, it may fail but I love the fact they are innovating and trying new things. How many companies in our portfolios can you say has type of innovation and blue sky potential?

I would much rather support a Australian beverage company trying to innovate then one of these debt trap BNPL companies.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2989/2989071-9fa5faef4cb0aa6e7570e9dc38e3dc32.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OJC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $50.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $27.23K 168.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 109864 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 180000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.17pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OJC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.