AGY 2.27% 8.6¢ argosy minerals limited

Despite being a blatant downramper, you're somewhat correct in...

1. 5,421 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2138
    Despite being a blatant downramper, you're somewhat correct in saying it was already priced in. It's brilliant to see us get that purity, but the market did expect it to happen; we already proved we could do it with the pilot plant. Getting it done so quickly was very impressive, but yes, the market doesn't seem to care, and I suppose lovely as it is, it doesn't make that much material difference whether they get it done now or in a month or two. Personally I think it's actually fantastic that they were able to do it so quickly and shows how talented they are, they know what they're doing, this is a class act, it gives us genuine reason to have faith in this team, but you're probably right about the market not appreciating this - just more reason to buy now if you have the money and understand what's going on before the market wakes up.

So, you're also right that the market wants more to push this higher. It wants a resource upgrade, permit to expand production, steady state production from the 2,000TPA plant, sales/revenue... and we should get that next quarter! Happy days!

It probably also wants an offtake agreement. Personally I'd rather sell at spot, but the market wants it and might get it, if so, the market will respond well to that too.

So, yes, the market wants more, and that's what's coming up next quarter. Just a few days left before the end of this quarter. I take it you're accumulating, so as sneaky as you are trying to be, you'll probably get to enjoy the first quarter of the new calendar year along with us

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
-0.002(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $125.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 8.9¢ 8.6¢ $197.3K 2.273M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 366693 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 274292 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.