AGY 13.6% 9.2¢ argosy minerals limited

Great update - 5% increase in commissioning, the other way to...

1. ESC
    619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241
    Great update - 5% increase in commissioning, the other way to look at this; there was 19% of commissioning to go last month and now there is 14% in theory so thats a ~25% increase on last month as we move to 100% with diminishing returns.

The early comments today, I think some people forget what battery quality actually means, yes sure its a removal of chemical impurities, but also includes all the other GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) requirements, so foreign matter such as an operators hair or bird shit post processing are all things that need to built into the process controls and operator training.

Pablo know's what is required from the end users, a modern day automated battery manufacturing facility shines like a clean room pharmaceutical factory. As this industry scales and with more automation, input material standards only increase. Pablo knows that the plant will be audited and this is in his control, he wont make the invite until he is ready for final sign off.

It will be ready when its ready ~14% isn't necessarily linear to the time taken so far, either way.

A good steady update and if I read correctly we are making BG LiCO3 as we speak:

Current plant commissioning works have successfully produced primary lithium product, which is being processed through multiple stages to produce battery quality lithium carbonate product.

What an awesome milestone for all holders.

AIMO
    DYOR
    Esc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.011(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 9.6¢ 8.3¢ $761.7K 8.626M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14047 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.