FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: 2.2 Million Ounce Resource Estimate Transforms Morila, page-177

1. 377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    I have the upmost respect for @rainbowdaisy and as much as you may not like what he posts, scroll through all his posts FFX and you may get a better idea of how accurate and "on point" he has been.

I suspect Rainbowdaisy (and others) was (were) drawn to FFX due to greed with little understanding of commodities following the trail of all the usual suspects (to which most are still loitering - check CLA etc) in these types of companies that have affiliations or dealings with newly established companies (vendors) predominately from the BVI and Cayman Islands, more so with "deals" to good to be true (tax issues / massive cost to refurbish mine site) and companies changing their core business to chase the next big commodity thats heading for a boom re: lithium, and now for FFX gold! Follow the trail ................. it is quite amazing!

The childish behaviour (specifically a group posters, no prize for guessing) resorting to name calling and using expletives is abhorrent, and quite frankly, although the offending post was moderated, it was disappointing that there wasn't an ensuing permanent suspension for a blatant breach of TOU's. If you deem it "down ramping" try to counter debate what has been posted, considering that is what a forum is for.

Careful who you believe here. Hope everyone stops bleeding money but that is what stop losses are for.

Big risks still remain if the 2017 tax issues get resolved. There is still the potential for tax issues for 2018 / 2019 / 2020 ignoring the cost to refurbish the mine / plant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.