FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: 2.2 Million Ounce Resource Estimate Transforms Morila, page-179

1. 4,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6886
    The company can't control the share price, we've had a good run from when $74m was raised at 16c. Hopefully the shares profit takers are selling will end up in safer hands. I think the Doc will wait for this selling to subside before releasing announcements, he'll know who the big sellers are and how much they have left.

No one likes seeing the share price at 19c when it was 27c 2 weeks ago. Price of gold has dropped, on the other hand Lithium has gone up in that time. Other than that nothing has changed. The seller will run out of ammo, the share price will come back, if you're lucky enough to have some spare cash, you'll pick up a bargain in the interim.

On the gold front, we have quite a bit of news to come.

- The Koting initial resource is due. This will add to our current 2.35m oz
    - The N'Tiola mining contract is due to be awarded, Doc said 2-4 weeks in the Feb 10 webinar
    - Along with the Koting resource we have pit 4 & other stock piles they said resource statements were being prepared for.
    - Progress reports, mill overhaul, power generation, loan facility, tailings dam etc
    - Pre-strip of 1st satellite pit
    - Start date for satellite mining

If I was the Doc, I'd release that news when the seller runs dry, no point in rewarding the seller of putting out good news whilst under this selling pressure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.