FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

I haven’t forgotten your post on this Thread - @ 19.24pm on 04...

1. 1,692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237

I haven’t forgotten your post on this Thread - @ 19.24pm on 04 March, asking me for my opinion on the Morilla acquisition.

Having been retired 15 years (as an ex-bean counter in Ozzie medium-sized private enterprise, for 35 years prior), I’ve lost track now of how NPV’s are worked out, so I guess we’ll just have to wait & see what Macquarie comes up with, who are presumably being engaged to determine the NPV’s for EACH of the Goulamina & Morilla deposits, to thus determine

a) at what value the Company will place on the shares to be offered to FFX s/holders, in their new Lithium Co, (which I’ll code here as “FFL”), and

b) at what rate of exchange, e.g. 1 FFL for 1 FFX.

If you – or any other poster to any other FFX thread - is interested in my views of the process to be put in place by FFX once Macquarie has determined each of these deposits’ NPV’s,then please just give me an Upvote to his post, and I’ll take it from there, with some numbers.

BUT note: if FFX makes an offer of say 1 FFL for 1 FFX,

and some FFX shareholders don’t like that offer, and choose to take no action,

then from memory once FFX gets a 90% acceptance rate from their s/holders who do take up the offer,

then FFX can proceed to “get” FFL to compulsorily acquire the shareholdings of up to the remaining 10% of s/holders who are holding out for an “unlikely-to-eventuate” better offer.

Again, if another bean-counter reading this post disagrees with what I've suggested, then please say so and I'll stand corrected.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.