CTM 3.00% 48.5¢ centaurus metals limited

For me folk's the key takeaway from the announcement today is...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    For me folk's the key takeaway from the announcement today is the clear effect's of the currency and ' cross ' currency side of the analysis , and this is what will form a large part of the re-worked ' BFS ' . That's right - not a PFS not even a DFS ......BUT A ...BFS

" Centaurus originally completed a positive Bankable Feasibility Study for the Jambreiro Project in November 2012 "

So my first observation is that it will definitely be financed in USD now - which is why they summarize with this penultimate paragraph in regards the Projects Potential Prospectivity.

" Current exchange rates, combined with the enhanced conditions for future development, are expected to expand the range of funding alternatives for the Jambreiro Project. A number of potential partners have already expressed an interest in the project, whereby they could secure an equity interest in the project by funding the capital required to develop it. "

So if we examine the capital side , we quickly can confirm that the A$ 53 million is now 23.0 % cheaper from a cost point of view to finance in USD. So that ticks box one for me at the present moment.

In so far as the relative comparative sales , it would appear on the surface that while the Indicative price has increased some 34% ( if we split the difference and say use R $110 ) as against R $ 82 in the previous BFS - We also loose on the 41.7% in USD equivalent for our sales tonnage due to the devaluation of the Real to the USD over the same time.

In addition to all that , the cost of production in real terms ( pardon the pun ) and as measured in Brazilian REAL's would have also increased relative to the AUD by some 32.5 % - but at the end of the day and in terms of repatriating back into AUD for reporting purposes domiciled in Australia would be 23 % more Gross Sales and 23 % more in subsequent EBITDA , assuming no changes in Tax , Depreciation , and Amortization allowance on the Brazilian side of those categories - with the implied interest assumptions being more or less similar in the discount rate to that of 6 - 7 years ago.

So my conclusion on this currency effect of the analysis is that it would appear the net effect would suggest we will need an increase to the annual tonnage output with a corresponding cut of 1- 2 years in the mine life. If we can find more - all well in good , as we could do both. Increase the annual tonnage by say 10- 20% and at the same time increase the mine life by say 2 years.

There is another observation I rather like about this announcement as well. And that is that if we look to the last 3 B lodged on the 12th June 2018 , we will find that the capacity remaining under Rule 7.1 ( 15 % ) it was 345,747,324 remaining. Now with this current Capital Raise it becomes clear that the " Hong Kong based private equity group LC Capital Limited (‘LC Capital’) subscribed for 10% of the placement and the Company thanks LC Capital for its support in relation to Centaurus’ ongoing activities in Brazil " which used 100% under the 7.1 A Rule ( 10% ) . So folk's this tells me this is a defacto strategic stake - a cornerstone investor obviously in this for more. It's almost under the radar.

O.k so then the result of this point of the analysis is that we still have 176,245,540 available in our 7.1( 15% ) capacity which can be used.

So my conclusion folks would be that we are about to see an extension and additional SPP to raise another $969,350 and to look after the long and loyal shareholders. And why wouldn't you as the whole process resets at the AGM on an obvious higher level of SOI.

My final actions would be to get set with what you want as so as you can as it would be my opinion that Funding for our Jambreiro Project, could be sooner than what many have here have been suggesting with their ' bottom drawer ' comments. I would say chuck your boardies down their and keep these babies up top...... with the ' G 's '....biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
-0.015(3.00%)
Mkt cap ! $240.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 50.5¢ 48.0¢ $187.9K 378.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 99258 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 7182 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.22pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
48.5¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 2.32 %)
Open High Low Volume
49.0¢ 50.5¢ 48.0¢ 67314
Last updated 13.22pm 22/05/2024 ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.