FGL 0.00% 2.3¢ frugl group limited

The management decisions to date have had NO impact on revenue....

1. 12,568 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1788
    The management decisions to date have had NO impact on revenue.

We have now been presented with a juggling act on raising capital. One initiative has now been cancelled, obviously it appears to have been put in place for a strategic manament reason.

If the share price remains at the current levels, they are asking shareholders to give them more funds based on another statement about aggresive marketing and future global roll out. So what if they still cannot get traction? Trust me.

Unless there is an announcement/s of some substance between now and the share offer, how is the CR going be successful.

To date, I have not heard one public comment from the 2 new board directors re a statement endorsing Family Insites. ie Publically making an announcment endorsing the product.

As a shareholder I want to see an announcement that has a collaboration with commercial implications giving strong signs that the Family Insites/VPN, Wifi app will produce revenue numbers

All I am seeing at the moment is the internal juggling of the business plan to try and find a way forward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.412M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.3¢ $518 22.52K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1971 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 32184 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.49pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.