ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1440
    Those last three sentences made me laugh. Cheers for the lift. That aside, I wouldn't hold it against anyone to have a punt on a stock, which is what my initial position in VTX was along with my subsequent top-ups in WGL. Every parcel was purchased with the acceptance that I may never see the capital again. They're called speculative for a reason and I buy into them on the basis that the high risk may attract a high reward or I lost the bet. Just as if I was at the TAB. What I'm feeling is frustration. When the gov DR laws were announced, I knew the VPN was doomed, but it was no biggy. As you said, at least I got another round out of my VTX investment. Then WFI was announced and things changed for me. Purely by chance, I was suddenly holding shares in a company that has a product that can save lives and human suffering. I'm not going to explain here why I have such a passionate interest in this or why I feel confident that my experience in relevant activities justifies my faith WFI model. Management are an expensive resource and need to provide an ROI. If they don't communicate regularly in regard to how things are going, I can only measure their performance by share price. When I read baseless optimism without critical thinking, I'll call it out. If the response accuses me of down-ramping, I might provide further information backing my view or ask the poster to back theirs. I can't remember anyone ever coming back to me with a rational argument based on fundamentals in the WGL threads. Usually just get called names or told to go. LMAO Whatevs kiddies. Let me know how your portfolio's going.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.007(43.8%)
Mkt cap ! $2.412M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 2.3¢ 1.7¢ $10.3K 550K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8888 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 9000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.