PAB 0.00% 0.7¢ patrys limited

."........A lot of drugs or potential ones are acquired by big...

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    ."........A lot of drugs or potential ones are acquired by big pharma before they even enter human trials and they're not small deals - especially in the space PAB is targeting - the ability to penetrate the cell and bind directly to the DNA as opposed to surface like others is huge ! The right pre-clinical data on game changing tech big pharma are dealing hundreds of millions before it even enters humans just to stay ahead. Sure capital needs to be addressed at some point in the near future but it wont be to enter clinical trials and $15M is still stupidly cheap".

Akki have you changed your view on the pre-clinical potential of PAB since you posted this in September last year?

I could be wrong, but a market cap of between $100-150 million on good pre-clinical data + additional non-dilutive funding (i.e., more insurance recovery) + possible announcement of sponsorship of a forthcoming trial by big pharma on the back of a strong pre-clinical data set (e.g., Astra Zeneca - who are all over the DDR space), could propel PAB to these levels later in the year. Not exactly a Disallowed increase from these levels, but potentially close to it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $9.941K 1.420M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 51753 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1638632 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.