VFX 0.00% 0.5¢ visionflex group limited

Ann: $2.48m Non-Renounceable Rights Issue, page-19

1. 316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    you say "this stock has never delivered what managed have said". Please provide examples. My research suggests this company has never provided any forecasts until only recently around ACV so unsure how you can make this statement? In fact, in regards to ACV they have re-confirmed this in the last announcement as being on track. I also don't subscribe to your view that they are struggling to make money even though they are signing up companies. Underlying subscription growth and the comment around the large medical centre group they have announced suggests the opposite. As for the executive team being over paid for a startup, this is just not true. Their salaries are in line with other companies when you consider that they each hold very little shares in the company, including the CEO.

I do agree that this business should probably not have listed. I don't know enough of the background to understand what the surrounding circumstances were, maybe @stardestr0yer might be able to shed some light on this? However, based on future prospects and current share price, the future looks very promising. I am with @stardestr0yer, future quarters are set to show a step change in top line revenue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 11594167 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5457793 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.