NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Ann: $2.5 Million Capital Raising to Continue Strong Sales Growth, page-47

1. 761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    To be brutally honest, I'm undecided and yet to reach a final conclusion on the 'makeup' of this CR.

I previously stated in my last post I would be very disappointed if the raise where to be in the region of 2-3M as to me it was a case of go big or go home.

However, they come back with a proposal which can be interpreted a number of different ways..... never straight forward with NUH!

Basically, the up side 'hints' towards positive announcements over the coming weeks which could change the final outcome of the CR in a positive fashion.

or

If said announcements don't come too fruition then the final outcome of the CR could be pretty ugly and damaging to the SP

Overall, the current info on the CR could have been a whole lot more encouraging but at the same time it could have been a whole lot worse.

In summary, the fundamentals of our current position within this 'untapped' market place remain unchanged and in many ways we are so so so close to executing the grand plan, that I would like to think, as a holder, that the BOD are boxing clever with this raise as they are confident on pending announcements.

BOD participation in this raise is now a must in my opinion.

Strap yourself in as the next 3-4 weeks will be interesting..... one way or another.

Expecting a hint to units sold as if I recall correctly the initial run was for 6500 units and we have pre sold 1.2 m worth of stock (or there about's) which was all DTC, so will be interesting to see what percentage of the 6500 minus the initial DTC sales have been procured by retail or are they anticipating DTC will hover up all of the 6500 and another production run is scheduled.

Don't you just love the speculative nature of this end of the market.... not for everybody, but anyone passing judgment should remind themselves NUH is and will continue to be a speculative stock and should be judged accordingly.

Not everyone has the stomach for it and if that's the case then so be it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.