NVA 0.00% 15.5¢ nova minerals limited

Huge announcement today. How many companies come out with a...

1. 1,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1775
    Huge announcement today. How many companies come out with a maiden JORC of 2.5m oz?? And as Avi said that is "just scratching the surface" and they mean that. If you look at the drill collar info the deepest drill in this campaign was to 118m and most were much less than that with the average being only to about 75-80m. The drill results have proven that the anomalies shown on the IP surveys are mineralisation and we know the IP surveys show block A going down to 585m and block B down to at least 280m. This means just deeper drilling alone could potentially double the size of this resource (thats 5m oz possibly from just deeper drilling). Then we have the un-drill tested anomalies at targets C & D which show similar characteristics and IP to blocks A & B which could add significantly more oz's and all this is just at Oxide Korbel which is one of 15 targets on our tenements. Obviously we still have a lot more work to do to prove all this up but this is starting to really look like being a truly massive gold find and its very near surface too from less than 2m to average over burden of just 10m. If you want to see the potential and how it is mined and why its economical despite the lower grade then look at the websites for these companies: Kinross’ Fort Knox Gold and Victoria Gold’s Dublin Gulch Eagles Gold Mine. Victoria Gold has many very interesting construction videos and presentations on why bulk mining these massive lower grade resources is very profitable. Too many Australian investors dont get this as they get caught up in the "high grade is king" fallacy (sometimes it is true but more than often the high grade is also very narrow and not economically mine-able or expensive to mine as it requires under ground mining), but as we have seen recently the US and European investors clearly get it.

Once the camp permits come in I understand that they will also be able to drill year round. The danger of drilling in winter is avalanche risk so they can drill the slopes in summer and the valleys in winter which is what I imagine they will do when they said "Nova Minerals plans include multiple diamond drill rigs on site operating 24 hours 7 days a week, with a focus on increasing the drill density of the maiden resource, plus extensional drilling to grow the resource. Further drilling to test RPM and Shoeshine is also being planned."

Very exciting time for NVA with lots of newsflow to follow and then we have the Snow Lake listing coming soon too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $3.176K 20.10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 45773 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 2106 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.