LGP 0.00% 10.0¢ little green pharma ltd

You really dont understand much. Not making it personal but then...

1. 7,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2725
    You really dont understand much. Not making it personal but then go and try to find old posts on my own trading? My trading is my own problem, I dont blame the company for that, I made the mistake of getting too big at the wrong prices, however Im confident in the future of the company.

Im not going around trying to pump stocks, Im trying to find the best stock to invest in the cannabis sector on the ASX, am happy to debate this all day. If you see it as pumping then tell me what Im saying is wrong, if you think its a pump, then its a good sign for ECS as Im just talking facts, not pumping. What bad information am I giving? I have given facts, you are the only one here who is given bad information, you have said LGP is producing 3000kg pa, which is wrong, and instead of admitting that your trying to find posts Ive posted not at all related to this. You had hours to try to find evidence of LGP producing 3000 kg pa , and have come back with nothing, so go into looking into my post history, comical.

Have you looked at my posts, you keep using bad information. ECS harvest figures are OVER 2350 kg harvestd. ACTUALLY HARVESTED. Dont know why you keep going on about 350kg?

LGP still has not harvested over 3000kg pa as per any announcment. Rerate just means they have the capability to grow more, they have no announced they have achieved this at all. FACTS. You just post what they have the capability to do, not what they are actually doing. I have said this numerous times, dont know what you dont understand.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LGP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $14.42K 139.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 901004 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 94990 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LGP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.