LGP 2.02% 9.7¢ little green pharma ltd

Ann: $2.5m firm order increases expected DEMECAN revenue to $5.7m, page-21

1. 7,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2801
    Stil curious as to what I posted that was misleading. Im posting facts.

Your post is misleading, you have me giving sources with screenshots, in a post right above you in this thread that shows Murray Meds completing a pilot grow 350kg, and then right next to that 2000 kg commercial harvest completeed successfully. Which if you can add is 2350kg, so Im even understating what ECS is producing because Ive been saying 2000kg.

You are the one now, with that knowledge, but refuse to admit that and keep saying 350 kg, your either thick, or trying to mislead.

Then you claim that LGP is producing 3000kg pa, which has not been stated by LGP anywhere, their facility has been rerated, which means its capable of producing this amount, hoever they need to upgrade and cultivate to actually harvest this amount, which there has been no announcement of, you are just assuming, Im basing on facts, your basing on your own assumptions on what you hope.

You have not corrected any misleading info from me, as you claim. Im not posting because Im mad. Im posting facts, you are the one emotionally posting misleading info, because your info is based on your own assumptions, not facts or sourced from the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LGP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.