LGP 2.02% 9.7¢ little green pharma ltd

Ann: $2.5m firm order increases expected DEMECAN revenue to $5.7m, page-22

1. 7,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2801
    1. Again your making assumptions, you have no idea my intentions, thats all in your head mate. I dont pretend to think hotcopper makes a difference to share prices, less than $250k was traded between both ECS and LGP today, this is hardly big money, posts on hotcopper arent making a differenct. I have told you my intention is to find the best cannabis stock to invest in on the asx, and its my opinion that its ECS, and we can have different opinions, thats fine, but you saying what my intention is just wrong and again you are making assumptions based on whatever you want, just like you are with LGP figures.

2. Im not using misleading figures, Im using facts reported to the market. This is around the 6th time Ive had to say this, rerate does now magically mean they are producing the rerated amounts. Far from it, a lot of work has to go into producing the new amount.
    ECS has harvested 2350kg, you can see the 350 already harvested and if you look at the update that I posted right next to that image, they harvested their full season harvest, which was the 2000kg that was under culitvation. You keep misunderstanding this.

3. Im not mad , Im talking facts. which you are not, your talking assumptions. You are the one whos getting mad that you cant find actual announcement of LGP producing 3000kg, and the reasoning is because they havent, the time from last september to now couldnt of jumped that amount.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LGP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.