LGP 2.02% 9.7¢ little green pharma ltd

I had an idea that this is a good company, but these revenue...

1. 3,589 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    I had an idea that this is a good company, but these revenue growth rates are amazing. While the current ann. is just about Demecan, I spent the morning reading through all anns. over the last 18 months. There are other purchasers, but Demecan seems to be the largest, except for "Australian sales" which were 17,000 units in March - double the Demecan sales. The growth in sales is reflected in the growth of revenue $s from the quarterly reports. I get a annual cash revenue growth of 265% YoY to March 2021. The June qtly looks like beating this.

Also astonishing that LGP's SP has been declining for most of the year. The fundamentals do not warrant it IMO.

I've spent the rest of today trying to purchase more LGP without forcing up the price. I finally gave up when the price got back to 66.5c and chased the price up to 68c (with 24 shares at 69c). Thew.

I would not be surprised if the price came back down to 64c again over the next few days, but I think we are up in the medium term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LGP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
-0.002(2.02%)
Mkt cap ! $29.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.9¢ 9.4¢ $16.42K 171.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7307 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 6748 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LGP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.