LRS 3.95% 19.8¢ latin resources limited

Jason I will answer your question. I have been in LRS for 6...

1. 145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    Jason I will answer your question.

I have been in LRS for 6 years and I can confirm the current status of our projects and planned progress this year has presented the highest positive atmosphere I have seen in years. We are still way below on MC to the years when we were just concentrating on Argentina drilling at Catamarca.

We now have the WA project, Brazil and Argentina not to mention the gold, copper and minerals sands which never gets mentioned.

There are avenues to offload some of the less prioritised projects such as the gold, copper, and mineral sands to further fund progress. Not to mention the options to be converted and the ability to offload one of the major projects such as Brazil or WA to fund the other.

My personal view as a long term holder is we are now entering a new and exciting chapter for LRS, one which has positive momentum and highly promising progression towards producing from any one of our proven projects.

I am expecting to see the true value of LRS come to light this year and with the expected news feed this true value will most likely be starting to be seen before June 30. The company has passed the challenges of immediate funding, covid in Brazil and Argentina and long operational delays.

Information sharing to the market by way of announcements has significantly improved and many more announcements are due soon. It is my view big things are certain this year and the MC will rebound to a more comparable figure to those companies in similar positions, although LRS hold larger and more diverse projects.

The projects we have explored and are developing far outway those held by some companies which have much higher MC’s with only one of the projects similar to LRS.

People keep talking CR’s but my view is we have the potential to sell off one of the major projects to fund the other. We have so many positive options when it comes to funding including to sell our stake in the other company or be funded by Integra, who have a significant interest to see the SP move higher.

Seriously, my personal view is this is a gold star investment which is finally starting to see some positive move in the MC with much further to go over the next 3-12 months.

I believe this is a life changer and hence why I am still holding after 6 years with no intention of selling at this very low price. Todays price will seem trivial when the upward correction comes.

This deal with Lind has a different feel than previously. I don’t believe they will have any negative control over the SP as suggested by other posters.

Exciting times ahead. We are entering a phase of upward momentum which is the fruit from the hard work and patience of management and holders in past years.

LRS is a strong buy in my opinion.

My view but always do your own homework.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.8¢
Change
0.008(3.95%)
Mkt cap ! $517.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 20.0¢ 18.5¢ $2.091M 10.91M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 891990 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 5068376 60
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.47am 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.