ARL 6.25% 37.5¢ ardea resources limited

He has none, Its just another crap throwaway one liner, without...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1886
    He has none, Its just another crap throwaway one liner, without any substance or truth at all. What surprises me is that he is claiming to be a holder of ARL shares. Maybe he is looking for someone to give him the easy answers.

If he looked at the last quarterly he would discover that management have forecasted cash burn for this quarter to be $2.211 million dollars.
    We now have $11.8 million dollars in the bank.
    Thus if management continue with the prudent spend moving forward, we have 5.33 quarters of liquidity, or one year and one quarter safety net taken care of. This IMO is sufficient to carry us forward until we get an investment and offtake partner on board for KNP. No pressure.

If he cared to reflect a more balanced position he would know that the cash burn primarily, is actually aligned with the costs of the NSW IPO spinout. The drilling of WA assets exploring the tenements for additional metals like gold, magnesite neutralizer, PGM, nickel sulfide resource and many more metals. Additionally the costs associated with the KPMG / KNP plant build partnership.
    One thing I learned in business was that it costs to invest in your business, to grow your business.

Management have proven over time that they are prudent and have financial discipline.
    RED
    Last edited by RED328: 22/05/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.