TMZ 0.00% 0.5¢ thomson resources limited

I agree TMZ will be stuck here for awhileOn the positive side...

1. 702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    I agree TMZ will be stuck here for awhile
    On the positive side once silver breaks $30 Then they will have trouble holding it down
    This is shaping to be a huge weekend as Russia and China team up bypassing the petro-dollar all together on the 11th
    They have 40% of the world population behind them including India Saudi Arabia Venezuela Iran 30counties
    and climbing China has already walked away from Margin calls due to short squeeze of Nickle (billions of $$$ )the other night and told the
    western banks to shove it
    We are about to see a Lehmann's moment and silver has a good chance of going parabolic

As a side note if you get itchy fingers you could sell out of TMZ jump into IVR which will run much harder than TMZ
    and then you have the option of jumping back into TMZ when it finally breaks free with more cash to buy a larger volume of TMZ
    IVR and ARD have already broken out - This weekend coming should tell the story a little clearer.

The only sticking point is when shit hits the entire market will be smashed - margin calls will make no stocks immune
    So may be a great buying op or else people will need to wait for the upside after the crash - which should happen relatively quickly
    As silver will just keep on climbing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.