MKG 20.0% 0.9¢ mako gold limited

These are 'loyalty options'. long term loyal shareholders get an...

1. 18,950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    These are 'loyalty options'. long term loyal shareholders get an option for a kick in the teeth and to give more money at a higher price later ... 4c. not 3c. They ought to be called LOLaty options.

The great thing about events like these are they unmask any company totally... for all to see.
    Don't let anyone forget it and keep on warning any potential buyers that more of the same is likely. Does anyone think the 3c ers will be hanging around for anything but a pump and dump? I doubt it.

I have another question: Does anyone think management will publish the now top20 to show the new shareholders so we can see them leaving? I wonder if terms of the discount are that publishing of any top 20 is restricted to the annual report. I have seen this elsewhere and even then it was published incorrectly.

Now I am talking in general terms here vs the ASX not MKG specific... but people need to understand: There are two types of shareholders in the stagflation age : a handful of sophs and the rest are the bagholders.
    Management of asx companies always seek more cash to piss away on various adventures (some pay, most do not) and will always go to the sophs at a big discount for quick cash.... All the sophs care about is an easy flip so they demand a big discount to be able to dump the lot at pre-placement prices. All management care about is more money. And the deal is done.

If every shareholder asks them to publish a top20 on the website ever month for the next year, what do you think management will do? Publish or not publish?
    Sometimes to publish is even more damaging to the share price once long-term shareholders see what is happening.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.002(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $8.879M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $10.92K 1.291M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3252247 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 3221042 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.11pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MKG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.