MKG 0.00% 1.0¢ mako gold limited

reply to ggwill:I was puzzled too why we had been offered...

1. 608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    reply to ggwill:

I was puzzled too why we had been offered options on 1:4 ratio instead of, for example, 1:2.

But the biggest surprise and upset for me was ~25% discount (~4c to 3c) which was offered to sophos. Even more so considering we have had great news coming in the last few months, the most recent one being just days before CR about this large 2x7kms manganese discovery...And the very upbeat interview given by Peter just days before the CR...So, yeah, I was expecting something higher than 4c.

Also, I was wondering how much leverage had Peter and his crew had when dealing with the sophos in regards to the new shares price, maybe he had to take what was put in front of him or else, I don't know?

Interestingly, just minutes ago I read in stock***d online that one of Aussie biotetechs, the ticker is PA*, also is raising capital and also on the back of great news at 20% discount to the 30-day volume weighted average price. So, maybe, Peter, after all, did not have much choice, hard to tell, I'm guessing here.... One thing though, this biotech company has offered options on much better terms than Mako did.

Anyway, I don't wanna think about it too much and want to move on - it is what it is - things are hard enough out there to stress myself out, I'm trying to focus on good things about Mako - first and foremost the quality of their crew, gold in the ground they have and are likely to have, this huge manganese discovery at decent grades, and the outlook for gold demand and its price in the coming years - I'm sure it will be higher and higher.
    Cheers,
    Last edited by VictoriaCoast: 04/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.