MKG 0.00% 1.0¢ mako gold limited

@GrumpyMonkeyMany thanks for your recent informative posts , and...

1. 304 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    @GrumpyMonkey

Many thanks for your recent informative posts , and well done in contacting Peter, great to hear things from the horses mouth.

I am heavily invested in TIE also, and I agree that there is a lot of angst based on insufficient info on that forum atm.
    I worked for Matt Wilcox in BF, so have confidence in his ability to steer the company, especially now he is CEO.

The manganese strikes can hopefully translate into something for another company to buy from MKG. I note that CDI is either the 6th or the 9th ( depending on which reference you use ) largest exporter of manganese, and there are currently 2 operating manganese mines in CDI ( both owned by Indian companies). so there may be a market to sell the deposit.
    Peter reiterated in his latest video interview , that the vast bulk of the spend on exploration will go to developing the gold assets also. Which i approve.
    And that RC drilling will start imminently.
    And that there will be regular news flow.

Great that he reads HC forum also.

On what I've read here ( both positive and negative views are helpful) , I'll be subscribing for the loyalty options. Although i could buy the same shares cheaper on market now ( at 3.2 cents now versus 4.0 cents in a year) , i would prefer to preserve capital now, and have the leverage .
    If the shares are not worth converting in a year, my outlay to subscribe has been fairly small. I may even take up the chance of additional options , if the loyalty option offer is undersubscribed.

Peter is a steady mover, and a good exploration geologist. It is very early days yet for Mako.

His previous success with Orbus, and the successful sale of the deposit , to the great benefit of long term Orbus shareholders , bodes well.
    Admittedly, we are still a long way from finding another Natougou, but Peter and Ann do have form.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $2 200

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 749374 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1370775 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MKG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.