MKG 11.1% 1.0¢ mako gold limited

Ann: $2.6m Placement and Loyalty Option Offer, page-88

1. 304 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Doesn’t appear to have been much buying of shares in the last week, to meet the deadline of 12 th May , in order to qualify for loyalty options.Or much buying at all.
    MKG remains pretty unloved, at all time lows. although it also wasn’t a good week for the sector.
    i suspect the loyalty options offer will be undersubscribed.
    Peter sounds pretty confident in his most recent podcast. He is heavily invested in MKG personally. And is taking up his full allocation of options.
    What MKG has at the moment shows much promise, but at this early stage of development is really not saleable . 800,000 odd ozs spaced widely over various prospects, no way to mine it profitably as it currently stands. Imagine trying to design pitshells to optimise the orebody. So I doubt there will be any interest from other mining company’s - Yet !
    wait for another year or two, when we have 2-3 million ozs at much higher levels of certainty , and hopefully a higher grade starter pit , then things could be very different.
    Methinks I’ll take a punt on my full allocation of options, and an equivalent amount of the unsubscribed options as well.
    yes, it’s a gamble, but relatively small money to control a lot of shares .
    Will they be worth more than 4.5 cents in a year ? Peter thinks so.
    I,m betting yes as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $9.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $4.517K 451.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1561917 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1046336 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.36am 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MKG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.