LOM 0.00% 7.2¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Faithful Lommers,I loaded up on fair amount of shares at $0.11...

1. 510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Faithful Lommers,
    I loaded up on fair amount of shares at $0.11 around a month ago and hence this 1 for 14 (additional 7%) at the same price at I purchased at is not that appealing. I could have simply bought much more at this price a month ago.
    After this CR, I will most likely be able to buy more than that at $0.11 (or possibly lower) after this CR as mentioned by other hotcopper posters.
    CR may in essence partially be for increased mining activity (as well as paying head office staff, etc.) but, as is the case with all CR's, they are generally looked at unfavourable by most investors.
    It does imply and indicate that current results and cashflow (allowing for withheld diamonds sales ... for whatever reason) is not enough to advance mining activity at desired pace. If this continues, with upcoming financial obligations, further dilution may be required.
    This being the case, for a mere extra 7% holding ... I will not be participating in the CR and sit back and see what happens in the future and hopefully pick up more shares (much more) at a lower price.
    I still expect our day in the sun will come one day ... but this CR has just made things a bit cloudy.
    GLTAH,
    Zippy1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 155809 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 157173 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.