ICG 16.7% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

Allens where do you think you might have lost it? Give me the...

1. 1,608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Allens
    where do you think you might have lost it? Give me the co-orts and I’ll be happy to return it not.
    I’ll tell you the story about it, I was prospecting with a couple of mates up north in WA, we were getting a little bit of gold ever day for about 3weeks, then I found this little beauty, I rang home to let everyone know I’m ok and we’ve got a whiff of the sauce, at this point I was told I was needed back at work ASAP as we were super busy because of covid, so I had to leave then 2 days after I had left my mates hit the paydirt still on this pending ground were you don’t need permission to prospect, first day they got 5oz in 2hrs, then they dug 2kg over the next few weeks, and it leads straight into an old mining lease, now one of my mates is going back to help this old timer sluice the old mullock heaps, the old timer thinks there could be upto 700oz to be won washing the old heaps.

so the moral of this story is, when you get a whiff of the sauce don’t walk away unless you’re circumstances change and you don’t have any other options.

that’s why I’m not going anywhere until we drill East Tennant were we have a whiff of the sauce

SWC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $4.052M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $1.25K 250K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1300579 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1792589 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.