ICG 16.7% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

I have to run with managements sentiment. They are closest to...

1. 1,456 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    I have to run with managements sentiment. They are closest to Peruvian bureaucracy. They are quietly confident in an albeit slower process in a country that is not as sophisticated as Aust or NZ in handling of Covid issues. We forget how well our health systems are, compared to these economies.

They are a mining reliant economy which is my comfort. Always an element of sovereign risk but they are a mature mining province. They are bogged down by lack of govt stimulus to combat Covid.

it will be the same for big and small players alike. Just nature of the beast when corporates who need to have feet on the ground are highly limited with travel to these countries. So difficult dealing with a requisite ‘hands on’ process remotely. You can understand the early cut & run by S32 but at least we have a PlanB with local tenements.

Without being denigrating to a wonderful people Peru is a clear example of how a “third world” government handles Covid. Just manifests itself in slowing down everything else in all their local jurisdictions.

Ultimately Peru needs overseas investment so they will get there. Just my take which is hardly a scoop.

Last edited by colgm: 18/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $4.052M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $16.25K 3.250M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 166832 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2411110 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.