ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

Am aware of this, but considering there was only about a million...

1. 114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Am aware of this, but considering there was only about a million in the bank when they started doing this the decision was made to minimise the cash burn in wages by taking shares instead to help with the companies survival.
    If you look at Ross's salary taking a small share outlay would make no difference, with Jonathon he is only getting about $20,000 being on the board & him being on the board was always intended to protect the ICG shareholders through his representation,
    Not saying its an issue as I am currently over represented in ICG as an investment portfolio, more so than what I should be, I was just interested in what is the expectation on Director share purchasing if the belief that something big is expected that shareholders might not be aware off yet until it is released to the market.
    Not implying insider trading happens but as a rule a director would be buying into the market if they believed in the shares prospects.

In particular Gareth doesn't seem to have any interest in purchasing shares in shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.052M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 650832 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2411110 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.