ICG 0.00% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

Ann: 2.9% Copper with Strong Geophysics in New IOCG Project, page-31

1. 468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    oscosmos
    Further to your concern that the Directors not buying, they will show their intentions when the CR is on the table. They will show their confidence by participating in the CR, funds permitting. I am not going to comment on your investing decisions because that is your business. However in my earlier life I operated a retail business from scratch. I bought shares in the head company and against some peoples' advice, built premises rather than rented. The decisions proved to be profitable.
    If it gives you some comfort, imo, ICG have gone through many ups and downs but now they are facing a CR to have the ability to commence drilling once the drill permitting process is completed. The legwork has been undertaken thanks to funding and disciplines supplied by S32. ICG still have 100% of Riqueza and the IP survey results, and final drilling recommendations by an independent firm are very compelling. However, we won't know until the drill program is underway. I have belief that ICG will be successful. Their Australian tenements are at an earlier stage but showing early promise to host potential T1 deposits in IOCG ground.
    Cheers Rob

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.242M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $622 155.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 92029 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2345385 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.43pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.