IPD 0.00% 5.2¢ impedimed limited

Ann: 2-Year Trajectory Analysis Shows Significant Benefit of BIS, page-7

1. Puk
    775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31

I personally have already taken for granted that the lymphedma BIS devices will taken up across the board. It is the second heading, the heart failure work that I believe will really push the company forward to the extreme

ImpediMed’s bioimpedance spectroscopy (BIS) devices accurately and noninvasively measure a patient’s total body water, and extracellular and intracellular fluid volumes to aid in the assessment and interventions for chronic diseases.

Lymphedema

Secondary lymphedema is a leading post-treatment complication for many cancer patients, costing the U.S. healthcare system an estimated $7 billion annually.1 Of the nearly 17 million cancer survivors in the U.S., roughly one in three treated for the cancers below will develop chronic lymphedema.2,3. Lymphedema is a risk for women and men treated with surgery, radiation or Taxane-based chemotherapy for multiple cancer types, including:

Breast cancer

Colorectal cancer

Melanoma

Genital cancers

Urinary cancers

Heart failure

The current practice for managing heart failure is to monitor patients daily for fluid burden, either at home or in the clinic. However, the current monitoring methods are either inaccurate (weight scales) or invasive (implantable leads, implantable pulmonary artery pressure monitors). Bioimpedance spectroscopy (BIS) offers an alternative that overcomes these limitations—noninvasively, accurately, easily and cost-effectively.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $105.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 4.9¢ $92.85K 1.855M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 388013 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 98158 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.