NWC 2.56% 4.0¢ new world resources limited

I don't think these allegedly compelling Javelin targets...

1. 41 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    I don't think these allegedly compelling Javelin targets are going to provide much to look forward to based on the timing and discount of this CR. I bought into the concept of not releasing Javelin results as assays come in because it seemed prudent to understand whether you've got a shitty little pod or a proper opportunity. The CR and its deep discount, for me, says there's not much turning up satellite-wise to-date...working on the assumption that the most prospective targets are drilled first.
    Hub and Spoke strategies, in of themselves, suggest that the company doesn't have enough material at the hub. So, if there isn't much around at Javelin, then the company will have to learn from it and think carefully about burning cash on any further satellite opportunities. The PFS better be a good piece of work to show us the options considered, particularly project scale selection.
    I hope I'm wrong about Javelin...but if I was sitting on some emerging cracking results, I would've tapped the market after their release. It doesn't add-up for me that mgmt would release great results after this magnitude of a CR...Maybe there's a grand plan for it all but I can't make it out based on what's just happened.
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $113.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.1¢ 3.9¢ $48.52K 1.220M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1267486 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 355128 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.37am 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 7.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.9¢ 4.2¢ 3.9¢ 707329
Last updated 11.07am 13/05/2024 ?
NWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.