ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    What value is there for Microsoft to take a position in LVT, or takeover for that matter? Probably very little.

There's probably a reason Microsoft has gone down the path of partnering with hundreds of small up and coming R&D firms building on MS platforms. I think that is the value for Microsoft, to minimize their own R&D and to partner with the best and most innovative. That's a great way to create value for Microsoft, minimize R&D cost and get fierce competition amongst thousands of smaller players developing features and products on MS platform. Plus, it minimizers the risk of Microsoft sinking heavy R&D dollars and getting it wrong.

Now what does this say about LVT? They must be ahead and be doing a damn fine job by getting so much attention and so many awards from Microsoft. What will this translate to? Well, I think we're seeing it in super growth and more and bigger sales.

The SP? I think it's attractive at the moment. But I think the market players have captured a golden opportunity to play with retail investors who are a big part of the register at the moment. Not sure if 59c will be the floor, it all depends on how the market makers decide to play this over the next couple of months (not weeks, but months). I'm giving it a strong buy, but uncertain where bargain territory is.
    Last edited by e7dem: 13/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.