NOR 4.44% 4.7¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: $200,000 Convertible Note, page-134

1. 2,674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 354
    "My reference to NOR's history was to the SP performance and the financial metrics. NOR has failed to capitalise on prior opportunities, which is ominous for any current and future prospects."

I was responding to your point of determining probability by looking at a company's history. You say it explicitly here:

"You forgot probability. NOR has low probability of a decent reward, based on history, and lack of current prospects."

"The factors are too broad for an answer to mean anything. Depends how rich I was. Depends on the probability of recovery. Depends on psychological factors."

On the fence... an intellectual dodge imo... you can play the "depends" game with most hard questions... imo the true answer for the vast majority of ppl is: I would like to think I wouldn't. I would swallow my pride and admit defeat. However, there is a possible realm (i.e. a small chance) where ego/delusion get the better of me....

It is possible that PO is self-sabotaging and throwing 200k down the drain... however.... there is a greater likelihood imo that he is setting himself up for a pay day down the road...

imo we will see who is right before the end of July....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.002(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $22.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.7¢ 4.4¢ $7.784K 170.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 129898 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 142144 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.01am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.