NOR 0.00% 3.5¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: $200,000 Convertible Note, page-315

1. Doz
    4,594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4413
    It’s really eating at you , your defence is in tatters , the monte python flesh wound scene all over . With so many signs that Norwood were heavily involved with Microsoft / Metaswitch , your selection of words like “ rubbish “ and “ fantasy world “ , “ waft “ , with “ long bows “ suggest exactly how far off reality your comments were at the time . I understand that you want this line of questioning to go away , but you have had so much to say about Norwood . Today you have been in total denial , refusing any discussion or questions , opting for an embarrassing approach bordering on saying that you knew the partnership was imminent . You attend the NOR threads most days , spewing negativity , sane people would struggle to understand why , shareholders who participate here put up with your ridiculous vile , is it that hard for you to admit that you got it 100% wrong , because that is the fact . There is only one reputation damaged by the confirmation of the Norwood / Metaswitch partnership .

All in my extremely reputable knowledgeable opinion .....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.