NOR 4.44% 4.7¢ norwood systems limited

Woweee..So, bottlo and others immediately informed us of the %...

1. 3,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1279
    Woweee..

So, bottlo and others immediately informed us of the % discount of the last placement (2.5c to 1.8c)... we haven't been informed as quickly this time, regarding the % ABOVE market price..

After years of negative posts saying Paul should put in $$... can we assume this will be overwhelmingly positive to those same posters?
    Gyro, bottlo and the rest?

Surely great signs of what's to come...
    This appears very promising, I would think.

but, on the Nor thread, everything always must be only negative!?

All the complaining about Paul not putting money in... will it now be complaing he is!?
    So good to see it well above the recent market price.. surely posters can't complain he is getting in at the low, or excessively diluting, etc.

So glad he has done this, and not given in to the players (in my opinion) pushing the price down for bargain placements. The 1.1m part of the last placement sold down shares from 2.2 (with profit) in time for the next placement... which they have not got! Top holder lists regularly proved the holding being slowly sold down since the last placement.
    Buy them back on market! Sucked in.

Of course it will be manipulated in to "no-one else would put $ in".. no mater how positive this is!

All my opinion and fact.
    Last edited by Holla: 17/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.002(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $22.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.7¢ 4.4¢ $7.784K 170.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 129898 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 142144 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.01am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.