GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

A few interesting bits in here. Still saying $75 sq/m DYE value....

1. 426 Posts.
    A few interesting bits in here. Still saying $75 sq/m DYE value. Good to hear.
    But as for things we didnt know

- Two established “company-maker” projects
    - A third “company-maker” in confidential negotiation
    - Lesser projects managed and unlikely to be increased
    - All expenditure and minor projects under review

Now the established ones are surely Corus and Permasteelisa. I wonder who this third project of similar size and importance "company maker" could be and when we might hear more about it.
    Looks like they want to focus on the big ones, keep the littlies going but not let them start costing too much. Assuming they have a good vibe about hose the big ones are going, this is probably not a bad idea, stay focussed on the winners. Also it is good that they are keeping an eye on their "burn" rate even with $14m in the bank. Hopefully we won't see any dilution without a big new project to justify it.

Not much made of G24i in here. Guess they are just a customer, bid for the work, make the muck, take the cash. That was the last impression I was given of the relationship. Also it isnt clear where the Surevolt (military) and equipment business fits in with the "lesser" projects. Both get a big talk up but are surely not company makers. Unless they have a huge manufacturing deal under negotiation for the surevolt. Some nice piccies in there of them. What self respecting soldier wouldnt want some of that in their kit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.