ITM 3.70% 5.6¢ itech minerals ltd

look at figure 2 of the announcement. the 200km of strike relate...

1. 3,914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12482
    look at figure 2 of the announcement. the 200km of strike relate back to the dotted blue lines of the announcement.

Quite a decent announcement and now Lacroma also taking shape. from recollection the Lacroma geology was like for like to campoona. the sugarloaf was slightly different, but I'm doing a little more research on this now as have heard reports of some interesting notes from Talga. whereby they are achieving better results as a anode material from naturally occuring silica coating from areas of their microcrystalline deposit.

also I spoke with Mike regarding the kaolin-REO tenements and the strategy of the 2.

I've been so busy but will try and put something together. the met results didn't meet my expectations personally but there's also more to come. from what I could glean there is a contingency plan in place there which makes sense to me.

I posted early on that whilst the REO tenement brought me here that graphite was why I was staying even if they didn't work out. ITM has a great potential to rival size and quality on a global scale.

the mining/processing licence already being in place set itm up to expedite its product to market on commercial scale.

SF2TH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.002(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $6.848M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.7¢ 5.2¢ $22.83K 419.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 70000 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 94338 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ITM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.