TZL 22.7% 1.7¢ tz limited

I don't get it, K. You've got from one extreme to the other -...

1. 5,657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2868
    I don't get it, K. You've got from one extreme to the other - super supporter to arch critic. What is it with this constant barrage of negativity against our new management? Everyone knows you lost a heck of a lot of money, and that you no longer hold shares.

But, along with Amex, you were right at the coalface with previous mangement, with pages and pages of glowing, highly respected and influential commentary on HC. As a significant shareholder you were instrumental in bringing about the coup against Sigalla and installing KT and Mark Bouris.

Now, just because it's taking a little longer than you might have hoped, and Mark isn't buying enough shares for your liking, all you do is carp on about it.

At least he's buying shares, and putting his time and effort, not to mention his reputation on the line to turn the company around, which is more than you are doing with all this negative sniping from the sidelines.

Guess it's your right to do so, but I say credit where it's due. These guys are working damn hard to bring about a good result for all shareholders. As Matt said, the alternative was a big fat zero. Thanks to Mark Bouris, and it must be said, yourself and those others who convinced him to take on the job of saviour, TZL has a much better than even chance of becoming the company we all believe it deserves to be. These are odds that even Sigalla and his bookie cronies would find attractive.

I heard a while back that, had he known the extent of the problems and what he was truly getting himself into, Mark Bouris would never have taken on the task, or accepted the position of Chairman. But he did. And he's stuck at it. He didn't have to. He could have walked. But he didn't and hasn't and presumably now that things are on the up, won't. At least not until the job is completely done and the company is back on an even keel and in a position of growth and profitability. Credit for that, too. He's not a quitter.

As for your comment about the Annual Report being prepared by a good PR company, please! The new board are not the old board, Mark Bouris is not Andrew Sigalla, thank God, and you know it. Please stop trying to tar them with the same brush.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.