TAP 0.00% 7.8¢ tap oil limited

Ann: 2010 Annual Results Presentation , page-45

1. 2,317 Posts.
    Onshow, there is always a bit of hope in any share purchase you make because people are involved and you are relying upon them acting in good faith which doesn;t always happen. this is the problem with your 20% downside 80% upside theory because when you buy a share other investors don't sign up for it so you are subject to their emotions, fears etc. your'e also subject to the occasional bot and large investor who wants to dump at any price.

now re: Cel i would suggest the downside is a lot more than 20% especially if they do have a cap raising at say 18c then find it difficult to convince investors that their unconvential gas is easy to extract.

finally here is a post you made on the 3/1 for MHM suggesting downside is only 10% and upside is 400%. Its currently down 15% since you made the statement and i would suggest it has a bit more to fall.

You wrote "At the end of the day MHM is already making money and its REALISTIC future potential is massive. The amount of money needed to be outlayed to bring in the massive profits is almost insignificant compared to the ongoing profit that the plants will be making. MHM is being de-risked each day and the upside to the current sp is mind blowing compared to the limited down side of $1 minimum based on the 1 geelong plants profits per year. So for those new and potential investers, weigh up the down side compared to the up side and you will soon see there is about 10% down side risk and sort term about 400% upside based on 2 fully operational plants in the US".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.